International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’20)
September 9, 2020
September 10, 2020
The International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’20) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to fluid flow and heat transfer. The goal of ICFFTS'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICFFTS'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal and Science.
Topics themes for ICFFTS’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and condensation
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Flow, heat and mass transfer devices
- Fuel cells
- Gas liquid operations
- Heat transfer augmentation applications
- Heat transfer enhancement active methods
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Mass transfer coefficient
- Molecular diffusion
- Non-Newtonian flow
- Polymer processing
- Renewable and non-renewable energies
- Separation processes
Virtual Presentation Options:
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations are asked to prepare a video or powerpoint with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the conference. All presentation will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
- Oral Presentations for all submissions are limited to 15 minutes of video presentation and 5 minutes for possible Q&A.
- Accepted Posters for all submissions will be presented during specific poster sessions.
- Poster Presentations: For all submissions are limited to 3-5 minutes.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster